Mobile Digital Product Manager Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16243 Direct Hire MA
Digital Product Manager - Mobile or Ecomm experience required
We are seeking a Digital Product Manager to help create truly elevated experiences for our customers across our consumer-facing ecommerce platforms. We are a major consumer brand that is easy to be passionate about. And despite our big name, our company is nimble, fast and flexible. So we need someone who is happy to have a large impact, and can work across the organization with independence.This role is critical to the continued growth of the brand. We require either ecommerce experience or mobile experience - both is ideal but either is okay too!
In partnership with business leadership, the Digital Product Manager will contribute to both large and small scale initiatives, assist in defining the roadmap for the program and advocate for both customer and business priorities throughout the organization. Product Managers help define and socialize the product vision from overall product strategy to day to day scope changes. They will have an acute sense of “what matters,” leveraging data and insight to optimize the customer experience and partnering closely with stakeholders to ensure solutions create best in breed experiences for our users and maximize benefit to the organization. A successful Product Manager will be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, at various stages of their development.
• Balance multiple objectives, projects and goals simultaneously
• Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives of the project--- and is able to operate in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
• Identify unmet customer needs and develop feature/functionality concepts that meet those needs while driving adoption of our mobile app
• Lead cross-functional teams through the entire product development lifecycle, identifying creative solutions for problems that arise along the way
• Anticipate upstream and downstream impacts of the project and work with internal business groups to adjust business tools and practices in order to support new features & functionality.
• Develop supporting business cases, including financial impact and benefits statements, to support feature/functionality concepts and sell the concepts to internal audiences through persuasive oral and written presentations.
• Write and manage user stories as part of an Agile project framework that:
• directly support the primary objectives of the project
• are appropriate in size for iterative development
• include clear and specific acceptance criteria
• take into account dependencies on other stories and/or projects & initiative
- Collaborating with design, business and technical team members to identify interdependencies, define and document requirements that adhere to technical constraints
• Develop test plans, monitor key metrics and support analytics teams for continual optimization of the product and business plan
• Partnering with key vendors and technology partners to solve technical and business challenges Skills Summary:
• BA/BS • 4-7 years of related e-Commerce / mobile experience • Experience with agile development
• Understanding of mobile and marketing technologies
• Self-starter with strong analytical, prioritization, problem-solving and negotiating skills
• Ability to identify, manage and track dependencies across multiple initiatives and teams
• Technical proclivity to learn new systems / technology for future incorporation or integration to the digital experience
• Obsession with creating great customer experiences