Scientist, Translational Bioassay Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16239 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a highly-regard cell and gene therapy company in the greater Boston area and they are seeking an experienced MS/BS candidate as a Principal Associate Scientist to join their Translational Bioassay group! You will work across multiple research areas providing a variety of technical responsibilities to supporting the growing need for preclinical and clinical assay support. A focus on qualifying bioanalytical methods for platforms such as qPCR, HPLC, Flow Cytometry, and MSD, conduct biological sample analysis, prepare reports, and present findings to cross-functional project teams
- Develop, qualify, and execute preclinical and exploratory clinical translational assays.
- Analyze, interpret, organize and report experimental data
- Work cross-functionally to execute process while managing work flow independently.
- Drive the design and development of new methods and techniques
- BS with 10+ years of relevant experience or MS with 7+ years of relevant experience with a strong scientific background (Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology)
- Experience in the development of PD, PK, and Biomarker assays is required.
- Exposure to data analysis method or software
- Background in cell and molecular biology, immunology or immune-oncology