Manager, Content Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16216 Direct Hire MA
Our client, an Internet startup, is focused on delivering the best content, tools and applications in order to educate consumers around the home buying process. As they build their growing marketing team, they are seeking a Manager of Content Marketing.
The Manager of Content Marketing uses an audience-first, data-driven approach to planning and overseeing a content strategy that supports the customer journey. They understand the context in which customers experience the content, think strategically about what content should be presented, and assess the most effective format for delivery.
The Manager of Content Marketing plays an integral role in achieving growth marketing goals by advancing the brand and cultivating a tribe of brand followers. This position is responsible for creating and managing an integrated content strategy for the Company and its consumer brand.
What You’ll Do
• Develop a comprehensive content strategy that supports and extends marketing goals and initiatives, drives brand awareness, garners consumer trust, and optimizes the customer journey experience from start to finish, using a human-centered design approach
• Partner with the Digital Marketing Director
• Develop functional content and editorial calendar
• Design, implement, and manage a content experience strategy for website, blog, social, and search marketing campaigns
• Oversee and coordinate the creation and design of content for related blog, website, social, and email campaigns
• Develop our standards, systems, and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval, and repurposing
• Define and achieve KPIs to measure and report on content’s role in customer acquisition and retention, brand engagement across channels, and conversions through content engagement
What You’ll Bring
• 5+ years of experience in multi-channel content creation and strategy
• Proven editorial skills with an outstanding command of the English language
• Audience development, subscription strategies, and monetized content experience a plus
• Experience leveraging digital analytics and insights to inform audience segmentation/engagement and content decisions
• Strong understanding of the creative process. Proven experience translating strategic goals into creative solutions.
• Experience in production planning and execution.
• Experience in planning, implementing, and evaluating digital brand engagement initiatives
• Ability to communicate effectively within all levels of the organization and with external partners, agencies, and collaborators
• Expertise in all major business software applications (Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.)
• Management experience including building and managing teams, performance reviews, etc.