Human Resources Business Partner (Director-level) Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16195 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a high-profile cell & gene therapy company and they are seeking a Director-level HR Business Partner to join their growing organization as they prepare for commercialization of their first products. If you are motivated by being an employee champion and change agent, are comfortable assessing and anticipating HR-related needs, and able to provide consultative support and guidance on implementation of people programs and initiatives - then this role is for you!
The main function of this role is to support internal programs that vary from supporting resolution of internal challenges, coaching leadership, and developing programs to help the company grow.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Collaborate with multiple areas of the business and provides thought leadership on organizational design and people-related strategy and execution.
• Identify, develop and deliver on initiatives to sustain overall organizational health and healthy cross functional team dynamics.
• Guide and support managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve complex org and talent issues.
• Assess future organizational needs and drive broad scaling efforts for HR and the company.
• Develop a solid understanding of business goals and objectives in order to provide scaleable solutions.
Formal descriptions can be supplied for interested candidates.
Qualified candidates a BA/BS degree or equivalent experience and 12+ years of progressive HR experience in fast paced, dynamic and high growth environment. Must have a strong generalist background and strive to solve organizational challenges through people-focused mindset and approach.
Must be authorized to work in the US indefinitely to be considered. Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates. All resumes will be kept strictly confidential until you choose to pursue a specific opportunity with one of our clients.