Pathology Technician - Levels I, II, & III available! Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 16104 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a medical device and pharmaceutical Contract Research Organization in the suburbs of Boston. They are expanding their Pathology Department to meet customer demand and are looking to hire multiple Pathology Technicians! Come join a tight-knit team led by experienced Toxicologists and Pathologists as they grow and expand into other therapeutic areas.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Necropsy and perfusion techniques, tissue specimen collection and labeling
• Paraffin and resin tissue processing including embedding, sawing, grinding, microtomy, and slide staining
• Slide, tissue block, and data record generation and organization
• Generate quality data in compliance with GLP guidelines and document deviations and incidents.
• For more experienced candidates (Level III): development and implementation of immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunofluorescence (IF), and in-situ hybridization (ISH) assays. Also, imaging cells and tissue samples using brightfield and fluorescence microscopy.
Formal descriptions can be supplied for interested candidates.
Qualified candidates will have an Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's degree in a relevant Biological Sciences OR HT or HTL (ASCP) certification. Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical industry experience not required to be considered. Hiring Manager has ability to consider those in private clinical practice, Contract Research Organizations (CROs) or academia. Must be authorized to work in the US indefinitely to be considered and must be commutable to the suburbs of Boston/Cambridge area or able to relocate with very limited assistance.
All resumes will be kept strictly confidential until you choose to pursue a specific opportunity with one of our clients.