Associate Director, Global Calibration Programs Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14742 Direct Hire MA
Global Pharmaceutical company is growing their Maintenance Engineering team! They are looking to add an Associate Director, Global Calibration Programs to their team! This role will lead the global calibration programs and projects and be the technical and compliance subject matter expert in instrumentation and calibration. Will be Responsible for development, implementation and on-going support of programs, processes, and procedures to ensure business and compliance objectives are met. Other Responsibilities include:
- Provides operational direction for calibration program. Document owner for global calibration procedures.
- Subject matter and compliance expert for instrumentation and calibration topics.
- Business owner for calibration computerized maintenance management systems.
- Leads development and standardization of the global calibration program with focus on increased harmonization, efficiency and compliance.
- Collaborates with stakeholders to optimize the calibration program and to resolve maintenance related inspection observations with global implications.
- 8+ years of industry experience in both instrumentation and calibration in a GMP environment plus experience in managing GMP calibration programs with indirect people management.
- Desired: Bachelor’s Degree in an engineering related field and/or significant military service experience in this field.
Note: This role may sit at one of their Tech Ops locations either in MA, CA, GA or IL. As well as International sites in Dublin, Ireland, Rieti, Italy, Singapore, Switzerland, Vienna, Austria or Lessines, Belgium