Entry Level Recruiter - Digital Marketing Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14086 Direct Hire MA
Do you crave a job that pays you for how good you are at it, rather than how long you've been doing it? Would you enjoy embarking on a new CAREER rather than just finding your next job? Are you someone who loves to juggle many things at once? Do you have a background in or some affinity for Digital Marketing, Advertising, or Media? If so, you may be the next HireMinds Recruiter who we train and mentor to be the best in the business. We are actively seeking Entry-Level Recruiters to complement our growing digital marketing recruiting practice.Additionally, individuals with sales experience and an entrepreneurial spirit are strongly encouraged to apply.
As an entry level recruiter, you will be mentored by a top Search Consultant. You will learn and embody exceptional candidate generation, time management, the ability to prioritize and most importantly, build an unbeatable practice revolving around relationship building. This is an opportunity to have your income directly linked to your efforts. This is a sales minded opportunity where your income is reflected from your efforts.
Requirements (must meet to be eligible)
- Preferred recruiting experience and/or sales experience.
- Results driven with proven track record of success.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Social media proficiency to connect & network with both active & passive candidates.
- An entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to be a team player.
- Passion and dedication to create distinctive sourcing strategies to attract candidates of the highest quality.
- Flexibility & ability to overcome rejection
- High energy to keep up in a fast-paced, lively & encouraging atmosphere.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University.
- HireMinds is the most successful search firm based in the Boston area focusing on Marketing, MarTech, and Biotech recruiting. We’ve been in business 18+ years and have an outstanding reputation in the market.
- We encourage entrepreneurial thinking and behavior by focusing on leading instead of managing. If you want to be successful, we’ll give you the tools, show you how to use them, and help you to develop a plan to implement.
- We have an in-depth 6 week training program, designed to get our new team members up to speed and successful quickly.
- We financially invest in our employees, providing them the most comprehensive suite of technology tools available to facilitate success.
- Teamwork defines our environment. Over 80% of the successful searches we conduct involve multiple team members.
- We are a true boutique. We are NOT all things to all people. We know what we are awesome at (Marketing, MarTech and Biotech), we know what we are not (everything else), and focus on being the best at what we specialize in.
- We are FUN. We have zillions of contests. Included is the most epic “Holiday Auction”, with team members having an opportunity to win/earn prizes ranging from vacation trips to iPads, to culinary adventures. We also have a casual dress environment, reflecting our startup culture.
- We have summer Fridays, closing up shop at 3:00 so you can enjoy the nice weather while it lasts. We also have great benefits, which start when you do.
HireMinds specializes in the connecting top employers with the best talent around. Our focus areas include:
- Account Services
- Art Directors and Creative Directors
- Business Development Managers & Sales
- Copywriters, Editors, and Content Managers
- Web and Graphic Designers (Photoshop, InDesign, and others)
- Information Architects
- Online Marketing Managers and ecommerce experts
- Online Media Professionals
- Producers, Project Managers, and Account Managers
- Product Marketing and Product Management
- Public Relations and Communications
- Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- UI/UX Designers and Developers
Our Career Partnerships
We are interested in forming career partnerships, and in providing you with the information you need to stay competitive in today's job market. You can contact us for information on the latest job opportunities, salary information, or simply to discuss the state of the job market. Our goal is to be a complete information source for your career planning needs, and we have the largest, most complete selection of Boston area technology, marketing, and science job opportunities available.