Sign up & get notified of new Financial/SEC Reporting jobs
Financial Reporting Manager - Public Co. - Boston Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 14835 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a leading international corporation with offices in Boston's Financial District. Due to growth, they are actively looking to hire a CPA for a Financial Reporting position on their staff. Reporting to the Controller and working closely with senior level management this individual will plan, lead and review monthly reporting and analysis for the company and their business units.
Individuals with extensive financial reporting experience working directly for and/or with a publicly traded company as a client in public accounting are encouraged to apply.
• Prepare, review and provide analysis for 10-Q and 10-K filings including footnotes
• Assist with the preparation of Financial Statements
• Support monthly close process and related analysis
• Ensure compliance with GAAP, internal controls, and corporate policies
• Assist with the preparation of information for earnings release
• Serve as “go to” person for all related technical accounting inquiries
• Conduct research for internal policy enhancement
• Assist senior management with due diligence on any M&A activity
This is a highly visible position with the company and requires strong written and verbal communication skills as well as a high level of standards. Qualified candidates must have a CPA and a minimum of 5 years related SEC reporting experience. Candidates with a Big 4 public accounting background are encouraged to apply.
Salary is commensurate with experience and compensation includes a comprehensive benefits package and generous bonus plan.
For immediate consideration please click on the APPLY button or send an updated resume including salary history in confidence to:
If you are an active or passive job seeker we can help you leverage your talents and reach your career goals in a wide-range of positions including: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit & Collections, Payroll, General Ledger Accountant, Property Accountant, Accounting Manager, Assistant Controller, Controller, CFO, Financial Analyst, FP&A Manager, Finance Director, Auditor, Audit Manager, Tax Accountant, Tax Manager, Public Accountant, SEC Reporting, Treasury www.hireminds.com