Sign up & get notified of new Financial/SEC Reporting jobs
SEC Reporting Manager – Life Sciences Direct Hire MA
Job ID: 15867 Direct Hire MA
Our client is a growing Life Sciences company with offices in Cambridge, Massachusetts. Due to growth, they are actively looking to hire a CPA for an SEC Reporting Manager position. Reporting to and working closely with senior level management this individual will plan, lead and review monthly SEC reporting and analysis for the company, their business units, and partnerships.
Individuals with combined public accounting and private industry experience, as well as those moving directly from public accounting, will be considered.
- Prepare, review and provide analysis for 10-Q and 10-K filings including footnotes
- Assist with the preparation of Financial Statements
- Support monthly close process and related analysis
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, internal controls, and corporate policies
- Assist with the preparation of information for the earnings release
- Serve as “go to” person for all related technical accounting inquiries
- Conduct research for internal policy enhancement
- Assist senior management with due diligence on any M&A activity
This is a highly visible position within the company and requires strong written and verbal communication skills as well as a high level of standards. Qualified candidates must have a CPA and a minimum of 4 years related SEC reporting experience. Candidates with a Big 4/National public accounting background are encouraged to apply.
Salary is commensurate with experience and compensation includes a comprehensive benefits package, options, and a generous bonus plan.
For immediate consideration please click on the APPLY button or send an updated resume and salary expectations in confidence to:
If you are an active or passive job seeker we can help you leverage your talents and reach your career goals in a wide range of positions including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Credit & Collections, Payroll, General Ledger Accountant, Property Accountant, Accounting Manager, Assistant Controller, Controller, CFO, Financial Analyst, FP&A Manager, Finance Director, Auditor, Audit Manager, Tax Accountant, Tax Manager, Public Accountant, SEC Reporting, Treasury